This circular walk to Meriden Village Centre is approximately 2 miles on level, tarmac pathways. There are no stiles.
1. Leave the park through the dog walk exit beside the information hut and turn left on to Somers Lane. Proceed approx. 0.5 mile beside the golf course until reaching Birmingham Road.
2. Turn right along the cycle path. Pass a small roundabout.
3. The next roundabout is the junction of Birmingham Road, Meriden Main Road and Hampton Lane. Underneath the large tree on the roundabout is a marker board for the centre of England.
- Straight across is the village green. Meriden Fish and Chips, grocery, butchers, green grocers and pharmacy.
- Further along Main Road is the Strawberry Bank Hotel Restaurant, The Bulls Head, Heart of England Social Club (open to non-members), Queens Head Inn and Meriden Spice Restaurant.
- To complete the circular walk, return to the roundabout and turn left onto Hampton Lane. Cross to the right hand side of the road onto the tarmac pathway.
- Turn right into Somers Road in half a mile.