We strive to ensure that all guests can enjoy the facilities, surroundings and ambience of the park. Our aim is to offer a warm welcome and to help in any way we can when you are planning your visit and during your stay with us. A detailed description can be found in our Access Statement
- 48 Spacious hard-standing pitches, 4 are fully serviced. Pitches all have 10A electric hook-up, many include a grassed area.
- 4 RV pitches accommodate motor-homes and fifth-wheel trailers up to 42ft.
- Heated Shower Block:
Features private wash cubicle, toilets, wash basins, free flowing hot showers, hand dryers, hair dryers and shaver points.
- Disabled Suite.
Separate wheelchair accessible, fully-fitted disabled shower and washroom.
- Satellite Television Connections.
Due to the perimeter of trees around the park, we have installed satellite dish connection points on a selection of pitches. You will require your own satellite receiver and connection lead. Satellite connection leads are available to purchase from reception.
- Terrestrial (Digital) Television.
Digital TV reception is very good all over the park.
- Undercover Dish wash sinks.
- Information Cabin & Library:
Contains local tourism and visitor attraction information, Pub menus, Take-away Chinese and Indian Menus (both of which deliver directly to the park), Local walking guides and our Book Exchange.
- Chemical Toilet Disposal Point.
(please note we do not have a drive over motor-home chemical waste point and therefore only cater for cassette toilets).
- Fresh water and grey waste disposal points located around the park.
- Motor-home Service Point:
Fresh Water fill and Grey water tank disposal.
- Toilet Chemicals available for purchase at reception.
- Well behaved quiet pets are welcome